Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen Talks Losing Custody of Sons

Last night the police showed up at his house to remove his twin boys Max and Bob at the request of Brooke Mueller, and Charlie Sheen is none too pleased with the situation.


The troubled 45-year-old actor told the “Today” show that he kept things amicable, though he’s determined to get his kids back.


Charlie explained, “I stayed very calm and focused. I said, ‘I love you.’ And I said, ‘Don’t say goodbye. Say see you later.’ And later is, we believe to be, very soon.”


Looking into the camera, Sheen addressed his ex, 'Brooke, I'm sorry you felt this had to be done in this way, but this does not display any responsible parenting that I'm familiar with. I think that cooler and smarter, leveler heads can prevail, and I urge you to reach out to me, immediately if not sooner, and tell me where our sons are.'


He added, 'There's more love, compassion, support, childcare and everything else you could possibly want for a child in this lovely home. It's a hundred thousand times better than what's going to be delivered or offered in her house.'